All bookings on or before 22nd May 2022 will be 10% less than the full price i.e. €108, instead of the full price which is €120.
Discount codes for multiple bookings are as follows:
- 2 bookings: use the code ‘2CHILDREN‘ at checkout
- 3 bookings: use the code ‘3CHILDREN‘ at checkout
- 4 bookings: use the code ‘4CHILDREN‘ at checkout
You may book any week of Club Pink up to 7 days before the start date provided there are places available.
You may book all of your children online at the one time but children must be from the same family.
Full payment will be taken immediately upon booking online.
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
Please ensure you complete all information required on our application form for your child/children.
Payment received from you is acceptance of Club Pink’s Terms and Conditions. (Please see below *)
Terms & Conditions
- Club Pink is a multi-activity club for girls aged between 5yrs and 12yrs of age. Club Pink runs from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
- Club Pink management or staff will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours at our venues.
- If you are booking a place for your child, we would like you to be aware that if you wish to cancel your child’s place at Club Pink that a refund of 50% will be issued if you cancel within 7 days of the camp start date as we do not issue refunds in the 7 days leading up to commencement of our club.
- Any change to your original booking will incur an administration charge of €10.
- Club Pink reserves the right to change a date or venue if circumstances arise.
- In the event that Club Pink is not permitted to run due to government health guidelines for example similar to restrictions with COVID19 – Club Pink will offer you a future date at camp.
- At Club Pink safety is paramount for your child to enjoy a week of activities in a fun, friendly environment.
- By registering your child for Club Pink – you agree that Club Pink and our employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused.
- Bullying will not be tolerated and our staff are trained to be highly clued into any such behaviour and this will lead to dismissal from camp without refund.
- We do not allow use of mobile phones during our week of activities unless your child is equipped with one in exceptional cases.
- Each venue has a quota for children attending and we offer places on a first come first served basis.
- Registering your child at Club Pink is acceptance that we would in case of an emergency seek medical advice.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have booked online.
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of our booking conditions.
- Photographs/Videos may be taken for promotional use however we would request your written permission if we wished to use this in the future.
- All personal data held by Club Pink is used solely for the purpose stated.
- It is our strict policy not to pass personal details on to third parties. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Acts Ireland.
- Children will have access to hand sanitiser for their week at Club Pink and our trained staff will encourage regular hand-washing and hygiene.
- Should your child have any symptoms of Covid-19 before they are due to attend Club Pink – they should not attend as with normal cold or flu symptoms.
- Should your child present with a temperature, cough, cold or any other symptoms during their time at Club Pink – we will call the parent to come to take their child home.
- If a Team Leader or child at Club Pink is showing symptoms our staff will follow protocol to ensure the safe isolation of the person until it is possible for them to go home.
- Masks will be provided for anyone displaying symptoms.
As with national guidelines, Club Pink ensures safe practice and appropriate responses by staff about the safety or welfare of children. Child safeguarding is about protecting the child from harm, promoting their welfare and in doing so creating an environment which enables children and young people to grow, develop and achieve their full potential. Our full Safety Statement is available on request.
Contact us at email@example.com where a member of staff will be happy to answer your questions.